My Top 25 Favorite Books
This space is to share my FAVORITE books. I have divided the books into 5 categories.
- Christian living
- Discovering Christianity
- Self help
- The Bible (if that wasn’t obvious)
- Specifically, I got this Bible last year and love the space for taking notes in the margins.
- Called to Create
- It’s not supposed to be this way
- The Best Yes
- The Compound Effect
- The Tipping Point
- The E-myth Revisited
- Richest Man in Babylon
- The 4-hour Workweek
- The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
- If you only Knew
- Handling the Truth (The Art of Writing a memoir)
- Where the Willow Weeps (It’s my book so it should be on this list right?)
How many of these books have you read? What are your favorites?